Won’t be long and everyone in the restaurant industry will be working part-time. It’s hard enough now to get hours. So many restaurants are struggling to outlast this piss poor economy. Not many will last much longer. We’ve already lost 5 or 6 long standing Roanoke restaurants in just the last couple of months. I wonder how many more will go under because of the health care “reform”.
- Restaurant company tests limiting worker hours as Obamacare deadlines approach (michellemalkin.com)
- Companies Cut Hours And Jobs To Dodge Obamacare (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Unintended Consequences (urethaneblog.typepad.com)
- How Big Business May Dodge Obamacare (huffingtonpost.com)
- Finding out what’s in it: Restaurants shifting to part-time employment to limit costs of Obamacare (riehlworldview.com)